You’re on the verge of building an amazing private practice….
You have the skills.
You have the desire.
You went to school.You accumulated the hours.
You earned your license.
Now, you’re ready to have the practice you’ve always dreamed of.
But…It is overwhelming.
In graduate school, you focused on clinical skills and case conceptualizations.
You did not learn how to run a business.
Perhaps you’re in a state of overwhelm. You do not know what to do or where to start.
Maybe you’re worried that you’re not good enough or that you can’t do it.
You see other mental health professionals rockin’ their practices – enjoying full caseloads, flexible schedules, and a healthy income, too.
Yet, you’re paralyzed.
You need the structure, insight, and guidance to build and expand your practice.
It is not necessary for you to try to “figure it out” on your own.
There is no need for you to struggle in the process of launching your own practice. You do not need to piece-meal resources from colleagues who seem to have it all together.
Starting your practice requires organization, intention, structure, and action. It does not need to be complicated. It just needs to happen. …
Because when you launch your successful mental health private practice, you will:
- Consistently maintain a full caseload full of your ‘ideal’ clients
- Establish yourself as an expert in your area who will be sought out by potential clients, community members, and other professionals in your specific specialty
- Make an notable impact on your clients’ quality of lives while also positively contributing to the health and well-being of your community
- Have confidence regarding how to best make your business grow with intention
- Earn enough money to allow you to live the type of life you desire with integrity